Thursday, September 13, 2007

What we can learn from spaghetti sauce

I'm currently working on a long post, which will be up in the next few days, but thought I'd share this with you now.

I just discovered TED Talks, which is a conference that brings together people from the Technology, Entertainment, Design industries to give talks. I have listened to a couple already and they are all really interesting and engaging.

One that I found particularly interesting (and food-related) is Malcolm Gladwell's talk, "What we can learn from spaghetti sauce" which focuses on Howard Moskowitz, an experimental psychologist and food industry consultant who "reinvented spaghetti sauce." Gladwell talks about the food industry trying to find out what customers really like, and how Howard Moskowitz uncovers that secret.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

will the long post have the winner of the sandwich poll?

Little Lunchbox said...

The long post is about the restaurants I visited during my travels a couple of weeks ago. There will be a separate post announcing the winner.